Next Gen Men is a small-but-mighty Canadian nonprofit whose work is dedicated to one ambitious thing—to change how the world sees, acts and thinks about masculinity.
We bring together perspectives from across North America, across genders, and across backgrounds to talk about why we all have a stake in the future of masculinity.
At Next Gen Men, we are champions of hope, and workers for change. Find us in your community, your classroom, your workplace, online, across Canada, the U.S. and anywhere you find our community.
How we ground ourselves.
Curiosity — To learn and unlearn
- We are committed to ongoing learning and unlearning
- We practice self-reflection and are open to feedback
- We listen to understand
Empathy — To build bridges
- We meet people where they’re at
- We acknowledge diverse identities, experiences, and privileges
- We believe in the best of people, not the worst in people
Courage — To not be complicit
- We believe in standing up for our values to support others
- We see vulnerability as a source of strength
- We are accountable for our actions or lack of action
Equity — To remove barriers
- We value diversity and behave inclusively
- We believe in the the social, economic, and political equity of all genders as informed by feminism
- We work to address multiple and intersecting forms of discrimination
Contact Listings Owner Form
Next Gen Men 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.